Finally, it is offered in higher RAM and internal memory options. It is clear that both handsets have high-end features and technical specifications. POCO X3 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with 1080×2400 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sensitivity stock firmware file.
Both phones offer amazing value, but the X3 NFC strikes a better balance for less money. Even if Xiaomi improves the F2 Pro’s shooters with a software update in the future, it can’t easily upgrade the hardware to support US 5G — short of releasing a new version, anyway. Although the Snapdragon 860 is based on technology that is almost two years old, which is almost as old as the Bible by smartphone standards, it performs very well in the benchmarks. The Poco X3 Pro is currently one of the fastest mid-range smartphones and can clearly beat the Poco X3 NFC that is equipped with the Snapdragon 732G. Overall, the Poco X3 Pro even comes quite close to the Poco F3, which is powered by the Snapdragon 870. The fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button works very quickly – it unlocks the smartphone immediately after you put your finger on it.
- In addition, MIUI 14 has been made smaller in size by reworking the MIUI architecture.
- The POCO X3 Pro is a lot of things, but it’s not an all-rounder.
- Having said that 5G rollout is still slow in a lot of countries.
- I am liking that Google integration is getting better, icon shapes look like stock Android and annoying ads are quite limited in newer MIUI versions.
The IPS panel adjusts its brightness using pulse width modulation (PWM). However, it operates in such a high-frequency range at 2,404 Hz that the resulting PWM flickering shouldn’t be bothersome for the vast majority of users. It transmits voices very naturally and also reproduces them relatively clearly in speakerphone mode, but they sound a bit more muffled in that case. Noise cancellation is also good and works well even in noisy environments.
- Not only its of good quality but presence of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 also makes it well protected also.
- Follow the above steps to download Android 13 based MIUI 14 Global Stable ROM for POCO X3 Pro and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually.
- Recovery ROM for Indonesia (ID) POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- The camera interface itself should be immediately familiar if you’ve used a Xiaomi phone in the past.
There’s also the Adreno 640 GPU, and it is much more powerful than any of the Adreno 61x or 62x designs we’ve seen in this category of late. Qualcomm’s decision to relaunch the chipset for 2021 is a smart move. The Snapdragon 860 has a built-in 4G modem, and the chipset is ideally suited for device makers that are looking to maximize the performance without switching over to a 5G-enabled platform. As for the panel itself, it is one of the best LCDs you’ll find in this category.